During the Registration Process at ATHLETEREGISTRATION, you will receive the race kit that you’ll need during the race weekend. The race kit consists of the following items:
- Race bib number to be worn on your back during cycling and on your chest during running.
- Tattoos: decals with your bib number which need to be placed on your body: one on your left upper arm and one on your right upper arm.
- Bike seat post sticker, to be placed under the saddle of your bike.
- Helmet race number sticker, to stick on the front, left, and right side of your helmet.
- Three TA bags stickers, one for each bag
- Swimming cap, to be worn during the swim course (obligated!)
- Three TA bags, to be used as follows: Red (containing bike outfit) Blue (containing run outfit) Green (containing After race outfit)
- Athlete wristband that gives you access to participants’ areas, to be worn around the wrist. This wristband will also give you access to the Pasta Party.
- Timing Chip must be worn on the left ankle
- Goodies with a voucher for “athletes gift”
Please check to ensure that all these items are present. In case of deviations, please report this to the Information Desk.